


6 am is the time I find I rise every morning. Not a curse but a blessing which I look forward to each night before I fall asleep.
Some mornings are fog filled and I grab a sweater and pull on my socks... I mean, it IS December... hello! But, going outside it's balmy and humid and gorgeous to the touch. This morning the fog was vacant and the sun was brillant on the close yet distant mountain. The shadows spoke not of demented and sordid creatures, but of life tucked into earth worn crevaces. Lola, the partner of Sephora, accompanied me to the roof for a spectacular witness to Banos' early light. Each day I feel it's a new day and I'm blessed to feel the love. Grateful to have life.
If you look closely, you can see the trail or path to Virgin Mirador on the mountain ridge.



No comments:
Post a Comment