Friday, March 5, 2010

NYC for 10 days...
























































After a bit of negotiation via internet from Mexico, Texas and Ecuador, I was flown to NYC to work with a group of High School, AP Art History and Theatre students from American School Foundation of Monterry, Mexico.

It WAS wonderful to go back 'home'! Snow, ice, brrrrr and it felt so wonderful. Honestly, I was so surprised to feel so glad to be back and returning to Ecuador has been hard. Escuela Sagado Corazon has asked me back for next year and to work with two grade levels, 8th and 9th. But, I miss the world I know and love. Sometimes you really DO have to go away to appreciate what you left. I guess.

Wondering what to do, where to go, what to feel and not let too much thinking get in the way.

A few shots of the trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment