Saturday, January 9, 2010

Back to work




























































































The 2nd trimester has begun and more serious learning. Sentence structure, homonyms, synonyms, antonyms, speaking in conversations, tongue twisters, etc. Each week a small test and this was the first week. These kids love to learn but also love to have FUN! One of my students had a birthday on Jan. 1, so I brought in a cake and they had a 'surprise' after the test. The boys were fascinated with my camera so, attached are shots of their attempts. Next week, a teacher driven field trip to Runtun... cameras and notepads in hand!

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet you're a great teacher! I hope you had a great Nochebuena, Christmas, Nochevieja, and have a great New Year! Hugs, Ernest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still loving it and the kids are slowly starting to respond in English. Have a fabby new year, too! Are you not touring any more? ABRAZO FUERTE!

    ReplyDelete